I had stayed here for a period of 7 days while on a project visit. The hotel is in a ideal upmarket location Koregao park which is a plus point. There are very good hangout nearby like the German Bakery, Good Wine shops for spirits and ABC Farms ltd.
The proximity is close to the IT Desitination Magarpatta. But if your office is in Hinjewadi i would not suggest this Hotel. peak hr traffic will make your journey too tiring.
If you need economical food, you have option of half plate option. Morning breakfast too is excellent and would love it if you are a kerala food lover.. Appam with coconut milk is wonderful.
About the hotel rooms. The furniture are very old and may not give you the Vivanta look. since this building is a old which was renuevated.
The hotel looks spacious but the moment u enter u feel its cramped.
One bad thing about this is U need to may payment the day you check-in.. for a long stay don't prefer this hotel . U are gonna get a big bill before your corporate settlement.
All in all a good very good hotel. Had a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the space that's right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas. Just 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. Drive in the Vivanta by Taj car delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). On arrival check out the soaring glass, fan shaped entry canopy cantilevered 25 feet above a sparkling new water feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Hotel Pune