It was good welcome. However the the man at the reception was reluctant to accept Sr. Citizen Card issued by Air India as a Identification. This card is accepted at all airports & other hotels.
Room was very good & comfortable. Breakfast was good. However for the dinner the staff should have mentioned that it will be complimentary if Buffet is taken & for if you order food it will be charged. Khau Galli food was not that good. It is much better in Khau Galli outside at much less the price.
The Manager first day gave good attention & next time he behaved as if he does not know. So like most of the 5 star hotels people wear artificial smile.
Location wise it is situated in good area.
Overall good to stay for business. May be expensive for holidays with the family.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel
- Vivanta By Taj - Blue Diamond, Pune Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond Hotel Pune
- Taj Blue Diamond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore the space that's right in the heart of Pune's business and entertainment areas. Just 5 km from the airport and 2 km from the nearest railway station. Drive in the Vivanta by Taj car delighting in backseat surprises (we're not revealing here). On arrival check out the soaring glass, fan shaped entry canopy cantilevered 25 feet above a sparkling new water feature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Blue Diamond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.