“A Perfect Place of Relaxation” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 35 Spas & Wellness in Pune
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Touche, where sensorial indulgence and wellbeing meets mindfulness and care,where ancient beauty & health tradition meets contemporary, result driven skin care, where you can escape all of thehustle and bustle - in a place where everything is designed to make your time especially memorable. With Touche, find your personal paradise in serene surrounding, flow with the rhythm of the music, lose track of time, and connect to your soul.Escape it all with Touche - The Spa Experts
pune
“A Perfect Place of Relaxation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

When you the enter touche spa..
you will feel the place to relax in the air...

when I enterred i was offered with green tea to refresh myself. The interior of the place is just awesome
LOoking at the enterance and the interior of the place you will feel that you are at the perfect place for relaxation
I was made to be seated on a relaxing chair while my therapist set the therapy room.
and was recommended by the reception staff to take 90 mins therapy
At first I thought 90 mins would be too long, but believe me post the therapy I wished the therapy would carry on

It was a very energizing massage which relieved muscle tension at once, its the PERFECT place for relaxing
ITs a trained staff and they are professionals.
The therapists really put their heart in their work, and gave their 100 % to releive my muscle tension
The pressure applied by the therapist was perfect because i did not felt any kind of hurt, but instead i felt like its was magical hand which ws removing pain from the muscle
The therapist was perfect is her job and I never felt I was being rushed
I will surely go back again and will recommend it to everyone who is looking for a spa getaway

Visited October 2013
avilash_behera, Owner at Touche, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thanks for sharing such a wonderful view about us. We appreciate your words and will keep up the good work

Pune, India
“Wonderful experience - both times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

So I went to Touche for a Thai massage, and enjoyed it so much I returned two days later for a 90 minutes swedish session. Equally wonderful, great ambience - despite the weird location in an apartment building - and a beautiful and charming manager. Who should feel free to add me on Whatsapp +44 7530321693 :)

I will definitely be returning the next time I'm in Pune, and will recommend it to all my friends here.

Sam

avilash_behera, Owner at Touche, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience with all. Look forward to your next visit.
Pune
“Kamal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

One of the best spa in pune.Very good trained staff and really they are professionals. good place for relaxing.The pressure was consistent and all the work she put in made me feel like it was a very good quality massage that served it's purpose believe me post the therapy I wished the therapy would carry on. It was the most relaxing and truly professionally performed therapy. I strongly recommeded this spa for relaxation.

avilash_behera, Owner at Touche, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for recommending us and putting up a strong word about us.
“HEAVEN ON EARTH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stop your cab/car/bike when you see touche spa in uttam nagar, kalyani nagar
A beautiful interior and very professional. You feel instantly relaxed when you arrive. The green tea in gorgeous little mugs was a very nice touch.
I had gone with my girl friend and was confused which massage to take.
One of the staff helped me deciding on the kind of massage for my back and the duration (without trying to push me into the most expensive option) and a discount was also provided.

Relaxing atmosphere, very clean and extremely professional.
I'm sure every one of the massage therapists there have their own or different styles.
The person I had was excellent. Very detailed oriented and firm soft hands.

when we entered to take jakuzi bath it was a amazing expirence. when we stepped into the tub for bath it feels a heaven, I'm speecless about it. just amazing.
I would recommend to take jakuzi bath as it is amazing expirence and believe me you feel like heaven and you will forget all your stress

Things done well: Very clean; professional and clearly well trained therapists; exceptional service; relaxing and detailed decor;
What was important about touche spa is the private room, comfortable and waiting area that already sets the mood for relaxation

avilash_behera, Owner at Touche, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
I am so glad you liked the couple spa therapy. Thanks for writing about us.
3 attraction reviews
“very good experences”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

touche spa is good spa to relax yourself... they are really good at thier works as their name expert... well trained therapist.. good shower units well maintained... bath ropes r cleaned not like others spa whr bath ropes to much oily and bad odur..

Visited September 2013
avilash_behera, Owner at Touche, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Appreciate your kind words, we would try and build on our services to meet even higher standards.