“Authentic Mughlai Food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Pune
“Authentic Mughlai Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

It's the place you can take your family and enjoy some wholesome good food
especially their meat kababs and shorbas and of course their main course

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“wow...what a taste”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

one of best restaurants in pune, any branch you visit it is the same taste and excellent service. we never miss eating out at the Kwality Restaurant

Visited April 2012
Barrie, Canada
“Avoid if you can”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

Maybe it is our experience only but recently invited friends over to dinner here and was disappointed to say the least.ordered a Raan (described in the menu as a whole leg of lamb roasted) but got a few skewered pieces of meat ..would have lived with it except for the fact when we asked the manager (bad attitude) he argued saying I know most restaurants serve it whole but this is how we serve it !!!!! unbelievable rest of the food was okay but there are plenty of better places within walking distance of this place

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London
“Chalk and cheese”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

My wife and I ate here and the food was of a decent standard. Raan (spiced roast leg of lamb) was well presented and tasty. But.......

a few weeks later we phoned an order through for delivery for mainly kebabs and rotis and were not so much disappointed as outraged! The minced chicken kebabs were made from low grade meat; you don't expect to crunch through a roughly minced piece of wing! The sheek kebabs were made with meat that was literally rotten and unfit for human consumption. It stank our room out and we had to get the hotel staff to remove it. I drank several glasses of neat vodka to cleanse my stomach and was grateful not to have suffered any illness.

I called the restaurant straightaway to complain and the manager offered us a meal on the house. I had to explain that I would be glad to pay quite a lot of money not to have to eat food from his retaurant ever again. Indeed I would not even if I was paid to do so.

Several months later I remain astonished that a restaurant with a generally good reputation - the tripadvisor reviews are generally good - could have produced such a health hazard in the form of a takeaway. I still shudder thinking about it. I'm normally fair-minded and admit this may have been a one-off bad experience but even so I'd never go to this restaurant again or recommend it to anyone.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
pune
“the best place for non veg lovers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

this place has comfortable seating....although the decor is over done....the food is authentic...the tikkas and kebabs are amazing....they uphold their quality of food with good portions and impressive service....desserts are also good.....quiet as compared to the noise of camp crwd outside...
this place is recommended for all those who love indian curries with roti and food lovers....

• Visited April 2011