“Grt business hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Pune

You added Hyatt Pune to your Saves list
Hyatt Pune
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Adjacent to Aga Khan Palace,88 Nagar Road, Kalyani Nagar, Pune 411006, India (Formerly Ista Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #5 of 203 Hotels in Pune
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Grt business hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I loved the way the Hyatt pune responds to you. Fantastic people who help you whenever there is a need. It is a grt place to stay on a business trip to Pune.
I loved the rooms. ITs just fantastically designed for a single traveller . Perfect size and comfort.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
HyattPune, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending us on TripAdvisor as a Great business hotel in Pune.
We are happy to note you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Your kind comments on service and comfortable rooms would help encourage the team to perform better.

We would love to welcome you back and hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Hyatt Pune

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Polish first
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I checked into Hyatt Pune after a friend recommended me to their weekend package. This seemed intriguing as how many times we think of driving out of the city just to get away? Well right now the option was in front of me and I took it. I checked-in on 8th March and was impressed by the smooth & quick service of the staff. The cleanliness at the property is amazing and there are plenty of options right inside the hotel, so no need of thinking about going to any near-by mall as such.

Lunch was at Baan Tao, one of the best South-East Asian restaurants in the city followed by drinks with friends at Fish Bowl. We loved the vibe on the saturday night, good music and great cheerful crowd. Must try the Fishbowl Cocktail!

Ordered for room service into the wee hours and the staff was quick to deliver and save me from my cravings. Morning I had taken the Hyatt Spa appointment and was not disappointed at all. The massage was rejuvenating and a big stress buster. I was impressed to see a fully equipped gym and a terrace lawn just in case you're in mood for some morning Yoga.

Sunday Brunch was spent with friends... again here I was bowled over by options. Their restaurants Eighty Eight and Baan Tao are open for brunch and they have a fantastic selection of pastries at The Pastry Shop. Then rest of the day was spent lounging.

The staff is really exceptional in their service and very pleasant. Some of the things that matter when you're out there to indulge. They really pamper you. Am looking forward to doing these weekend escapes and hope to return to this beautiful property.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of your stay.
I am delighted to note that you enjoyed our weekend package.

Your generous praise about the hotel, rooms, spa, staff, Sunday brunch and food at our award winning restaurant Baan Tao is very encouraging for us.

I look forward to welcome you again.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Initial thoughts on entering the hotel were that it is the usual business hotel but from the time i checked in I was pampered. Boy ! i was amazed by the neat and clean rooms and the warmth of the staff. They went every extra step to make me comfortable.
I would vouch for the wonderful ambiance of Baan Tao! Have not seen a better restaurant in Pune. The food is just finger licking err chop stick licking.
This has become my favorite destination in Pune

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments on Tripadvisor.

The team is delighted to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and you liked the hotel rooms and services.

Thank you for acknowledging the food & ambiance of our award winning restaurant Baan Tao, your kind words will surely motivate us to continue to do the best.

I along with the team look forward to welcome you again to Hyatt Pune soon.

Kolhapur, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

When I checked into the Hyatt Poona, my room was hot and suffocating. After sitting in it for over 20 minutes, it refused to remotely cool down, even as the AC was on full speed.
I called the technician, who took half another half an hour to come and another half hour to check and claim that the mistake has been sorted.
I had to go out immediately, so I left the AC on to cool the room. When I returned at around 11, the room was as suffocating as before.
I had to call them again and at 12 in the night, I was shifting to a cold room, handpicked by Sunil, the manager of housekeeping I assume.
At 5:30 am, the AC stops working again. The technician is called again. He repeats the same thing again.
Luckily, I had a massage scheduled at 7, which was superb. Even the breakfast was pretty good, which helped a lot.

So, despite a great massage, which was made complimentary later, unless you want to play room-shift at night, don't stay here.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune !

Thank you for your feedback.
We were pleased to note that you enjoyed the spa services and the breakfast spread.
However was disappointed to learn of the inconvenience you faced. Please be rest assured, we are committed to the comfort and well-being of our guests, and are taking positive steps forward as we continue with our process reviews and preventive checks.

We sincerely hope that there will be another opportunity in the future to deliver a better experience to you. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Had a great experience at this Hotel. The attention you get from their staff is exceptional. They really pay attention to you. Very good facilities on site too. The food at the restaurants is pretty good too. Try the fresh oven made pizzas.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Guest,

Warm Greetings from Hyatt Pune !!

Thank you for your valued feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great experience at Hyatt Pune and liked our hotel's facilities, food and services offered by our staff. We thank you for your words of encouragement.

We truly look forward to welcome you again at Hyatt Pune.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

this is a wonderful business hotel......rooms are lovely..i stayed in their suite last time. it was simply awesome. they have one of the best breakfast in town. love their south indian filter coffee and poha. the business center is professional. staff is polite and helpful. the convention center next to the hotel is a big plus. strongly recommend this property for business travelers.

Room Tip: The suites are lovely...get them if you can
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel on Trip advisor.

My team and I are delighted to note that you enjoyed your experience with us and had a comfortable stay.
We truly appreciate your positive feedback about the property, location, staff and breakfast served.

We look forward welcoming you again soon.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Overall - A Good value for money stay, Rooms are bit smaller. They have a beautiful swimming pool & gym. worth exploring restaurants are Ban tao, 88 & Fish bowl - which also has lounge music on Saturday nights.

Room Tip: Choose for Pool side view room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
VishalHyatt, General Manager at Hyatt Pune, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Pune !

We are pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed our services and in particular our award winning restaurants, pool, spa and gym.

We are really happy to know that Hyatt Pune is you hotel of choice and look forward welcoming you again back soon.

Vishal Singh

Been to Hyatt Pune? Share your experiences!