“Perfect Short-stay” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ludhiana, India
“Perfect Short-stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I stayed at Hyatt Regency Pune for just one night. Was really impressed with the hotel entrance. Security is at high standards, however polite and the entrance porch with water fountain in the centre is just beautiful. I checked in late in the evening, it was magnificent to see calm water and lights.

The check-in was a breeze as they had all the details with them. It probably took no longer than a minute or two.

I just loved my room. Good thing is, the room foyer is nice and big and so is the bathroom. Bathroom is actually very spacious, I never expected this from a business hotel. Loved it. The beds are nice, big and comfy.

I also ordered room service, Caesar Salad and Pasta. The food was tasty and filling.

I had lunch at the coffee shop. The buffet is nice and big and has a wide variety of salads, my favourite part. Enjoyed 'chhole-kulche' from the buffet as well as the desserts.

Over all, it was an excellent stay at the hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for Quiet Room, facing WNS or the hotel porch. They're quiet and nice.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest
At the onset let me thank you for giving us your feedback on your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation, rather exceed it.Your ratings and commets really mean a lot to us and your comments about our staff is highly motivating. I am glad that you liked both the rooms aspect and food and beverage.
I shall be happy to meet you in person in your next visit and should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Director of Rooms

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I travel to Pune every month and stay at the Pune Hyatt Regency on average 8 days per month. The Staff is beyond description and has created an environment that feels like home for a weary road warrior.
Everything in the property is 1st class. The Food and Beverage team are wonderful. The Housekeeping staff are very detailed and thorough. The Front Office/Desk team is so professional.
I travel 200+ nights per year in Business Hotels worldwide and I have never been to a property that is run this well and has such highly motivated team members.

Room Tip: #1 Pay extra for the Club level (free for Hyatt Diamond members) #2 Take a quick trip to the Phoe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Pune!
I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation, Rather exceed it. Your comments are highly motivating and was discussed with the entire team. This makes us feel happy and move forward so that all ourpatrons carry back fond memories.
Please contact me directly for any assistance required in future.
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We are currently staying at the serviced apartments at the Hyatt Regency and have been very impressed. The hotel and the apartment is beautifully appointed. The furnishings are sleek and modern. The amenities are excellent-- we use both the gym and the pool everyday. I haven't tried the spa room or treatments yet, but from the looks of it, they would be good too! The food is amazing. We have been going to the Sunday brunches and the choice of food is very varied and all delicious. Best of all, they have a Kids-Zone where you can take your kids where they can have their lunch there and be entertained with arts&craft, movie, face painting, etc--giving you time to enjoy a leisurely lunch! The staff have been friendly and always, always helpful. Really enjoying our stay and will highly recommend!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Dear Guest
Greetings from Hyatt Regency Pune and thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor!
I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation and you liked our services. I hope you shall experience our SPA in your coming visit. We thank you for liking our Sunday Brunch as we did changed t he concept very recently. Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.
Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
The entire team of Hyatt Regency Pune looks forward to welcoming you in the near future
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

On arrival at the Hyatt Pune, we were immediately whisked to our rooms and suitably impressed by the Club class rooms we were availed by the Hyatt. The rooms are really fantastic and probably the best I have seen in Pune. The bathrooms especially are fantastic stocked with Ayurvedic products made in India. The hotel has three restaurants - we enjoyed the Indian lunch food in the main buffet: service is slow so don't be in a hurry. The Spa and Gym are well equipped and of high standard: consistent with Hyatts I have stayed in elsewhere. Staff are friendly and helpful. One downside is that in my room I could hear all night construction from across the road - so don't get a room near the main road if you're a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms overlooking the main road due to construction noise at night. All night.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest
I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation and you liked our services and bathroom supplies. We shared your comment on our GYM with our colleagues.Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The spread was huge, there was a salad bar, an mid Eastern bar (hummus, pita, etc), Continental, Indian & desser bar.
However, there were very few non vegetarian options & that too it wasnt well cooked. My friend ordered a well done steak & she said it was rare done. The grilled chicken I ordered tasted like rubber - pretty disappointed with the non veg fare.
However, the vegetarian options were quite good.
The dessert section was very good & included good mix of Indian desserts & cakes.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Ashish K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Pune, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hyatt Regency Pune,

At the onset I would like to thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor!
I was extremely perturbed to learn about your dining experience on your recent visit with us. We completely agree that in this stance we failed to live up to your expectation rather exceed it. I request you to accept my humble and sincere apologies.
We have noted your feedback and the same was discussed in lengths with our Executive Chef .
I request you to visit us again and I am sure you shall wittness some positive change.
Should you require any assistance please do not hesitate to write back to me directly.
ashish.kumar@hyatt.com
Pune, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hyatt Regency pune has great atmosphere, nice ambience, perfect location, delicious buffet and too many choices in buffet breakfast. I love the facility of all day dining in this hotel. Very energetic and helpful staff and smiling faces.Best part of my stay was that I met a master, a master of mixology Rohit. The way he explained about each and every drinks was so amazing his mixing was just perfect, I would say a Gem in Team.

Room Tip: Top floor in the corner
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation and you liked our services. Your comment about Rohit has been duly shared in an appropriate forum. Indeed he is an asset to us.Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for nearly 2 weeks and overall was very much satisfied with my stay experience. The rooms are spacious, and well equipped. Gymnasium is good. Could do some more on restaurants may be; by introducing some more cuisines like Mediterranean, lebanese, etc.
Very close to the airport and IT hubs. Good 5 star class service.

• Stayed February 2013
Dear Guest
I am happy to learn that we were able to live up to your expectation and you liked our facilities and services. We have started with many food and beverage promotions and I am sure you shall feel the difference on your return.Your ratings and comments really mean a lot to us and this is how we in hospitality service keep our spirits high and continuously strive to provide seamless and intuitive service.
Director of Rooms

Been to Hyatt Regency Pune? Share your experiences!