1. Unfortunately had the pleasure to stay in your guest HOSTEL at Pune on 18-Oct-2012.
2. Room no. allotted to me was 515.
3. There was a bunch of idiots on the same floor who acted as if they owned your HOSTEL.
4. They kept the room doors open, had wild celebration and talk between each other. Well, all this was happening in different rooms at same time.
5. This started at around 2130 and went on till 2355 or even later.
6. When I called on front desk at around 2330, on one answered the call.
7. Had to bear all this since Ibis valued these hostel inmates more than business travellers like me.
8. To my maximum surprise, same thing started at around 0500 hours on 19-Oct-2012.
9. Again went to room 514 and requested the bunch of idiots to keep quite.
10. called up front desk at around 0650 hours, this time call was answered. But again no action was taken.
11. Left with no option but to check-out, I approached front desk at around 0730 hours.
12. The front desk was more than happy to let me go.
13. Duty manager Mr. Sahil told me that there was no call made by me. First he told that there was no complaint from any other guest but later on told that room no. 519 also raised complaint. He told only IT dept can trace calls made / received.
14. He also expressed inability to help as Ibis's beloved group already left HOSTEL.
15. During talk with Mr. Sahil and other members during morning, I realized that for Ibis, a group of 15-20 people means a lot as against individual business travelers like me.
16. Again when I returned from meetings at around 2000 hours on 19-Oct-2012, now my turn was to face utter arrogance and complete lack of professionalism. Duty Manager Ms. Purvi told me that she is totally helpless and can't do anything.
17. When told to provide contact details for hotel manager, she told that he is not accessible, cannot provide his number and in his absence there is no one with whom we can raise complaint and hotel manager's superior details were not available with her.
18. But it seems that she could access him as she went away from front desk, talked with someone on mobile and informed inability to do anything.
19. Even when I had booking for 2 nights, I was forced to check-out after one night's stay. Not a single employee of Ibis, Pune had word "sorry" or "apology" in their dictionary.
20. Seems Ibis recruits employees which can argue, tell blatant lies and show little respect to business travelers.
21. Hope this will make other business travelers to stay away from this expensive HOSTEL called as Ibis, Pune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis, the international economy hotel brand of Accor and the worldwide reference in the economy industry, has opened its doors to Pune with the launch of ibis Pune. Ibis Pune offers 162 comfortable, well-designed, fully equipped guest rooms with en suite modular bathrooms, contemporary fit-out including flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi and broadband internet access to suit the needs of business and leisure travellers.The hotel is located five minutes from the Pune international airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, ACCOR, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Ibis Pune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.