“Good place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fortune Inn Jukaso

You added Fortune Inn Jukaso to your Saves list
Fortune Inn Jukaso
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Plot 6, Viman Nagar | Pune Nagar Road, Pune 411014, India   |
Ranked #58 of 203 Hotels in Pune
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ahmedabad, India
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have stayed for 2 days, The room was small but good and clean. Staff was very help full. Location is very good, situated near Phoenix and Inorbit mall. It is near airport.
I will surely come back to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Fortune Inn Jukaso, Pune.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso and the same has been shared with the team.

We value your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel soon.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Allahabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

"Exceptional treatment"
We booked this hotel for our stay in Pune for 2 days . And it is a unique little gem, really.
We have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs. Price-wise Fortune Jukaso is on par with these better-class hotels. But the comparison fails.Yet, in ten years from now, I’m sure we will still fondly remember the vacation we had there.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying .The staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.

Even my family, who did not stay in the hotel, was received with open arms and exceptionally generously when they came to visit. The owner even offered us to invite them all (ten people) to the hotel’s garden for the celebration of my father’s birthday.

This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good . The garden may be small, but it’s a relaxing and quiet place – one where you really don’t mind spending an afternoon or two with a good book.

And as many people have written before. Fortune is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you very much for making our stay so pleasant!!!

Room Tip: Road facing rooms.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. Your feedback has been shared with he team.

Rajkot, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

lways a pleasure to stay @ this classy hotel. Friendly staff, great cuisine and centrally located makes us come back whenever we're in pune . Excellent service , fantastic food .excellent rooms.....overalll it was wonderfull experience. ....

• Stayed December 2013
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know of your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso. The same has been shared with the team.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Navi Mumbai, India
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel is giving a bad name to ITC brand - even in the business class category hotels.
Completely run down property..decorated by a poor man's christmas tree.Looks like the housekeeping staff had no money allocation for X mas celebration. The half empty complimentary fruit platter in club room gives you a feeling that hospitality is truly half hearted.
The bathroom fixtures are old...the club room features the smallest TV you can imagine in a economy hotel.
Avoid this hotel at all costs..couple of good hotels around like IBIS, Novotel, Keys Hotel .
Surprising during my visit the tariff for Fortune Inn Jukaso club room matched the tariff of standard room at Four points sheraton.(I booked it online via Fortune Inn web-site)
This hotel is avoidable at all costs....I walked out within few hours of checking in after paying minimal damages !!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Mr Kalsi,

At the outset, I would like to acknowledge receipt of your feedback. Please refer to our telecon two days ago (i.e.26th Dec'13) and my e-mail that followed.

I request you to treat this as an isolated incident and not a reflection of our normal services. We have taken your observations with utmost seriousness and have initiated corrective action.

At Fortune Inn Jukaso, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service, safety and efficiency.

Please do give us an opportunity to welcome you back, when my colleagues and I can demonstrate to you how your feedback has resulted in immediate correction and re-establish our credibility with you.

Best regards
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

This was one of the unpleasant stay for me in a fortune ITC hotel. Food quality was very average and the rooms are too small. I did not have a good experience of ITC group's staff courtesy in the hotel compared to other fortune hotels standard. I sent my feedback to the hotel's e mail ID which asked for my feedback but i never heard from them for the feed back i had given. Regards, Rajmohan

Room Tip: Location of the hotel itself is not that great
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Mr Rajmohan,

I am indeed concerned that you were not satisfied with the services provide to you. May I assure you that this matter is receiving my urgent personal attention. I urge you to mail me at navneer.chandel@fortunehotels.in OR call on 07875677700 with the details, as I suppose we have not received any e-mail that you have referred to in your feedback!!

While I regret on behalf of all at Fortune Inn Jukaso, the inconvenience caused to you on account of the above, I assure you of immediate corrective action and a revert with updated status after we receive your feedback.

Warm regards,
Vadodara, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Jukaso is one of the best places to live in pune. I lived with my family when I was on buisness tour. The Hotel staff is extreamly helpful to the guest. The area is surrounded by best malls of the town and known as one of the posh area of the city. You have multiple choice of restaurants nearby to this hotel, however the food of hotel it self is the best and hygine. You can have a evening walk with your family in the area and refresh your self. The hotel is best connected and nearest to pune railway station and Airport both.
All in one its very good choice for you and your family to live in Pune.

Room Tip: I was given road side view room which was the best as per my opinion. You can opt your own choice.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso was extremely satisfying and that you liked the hotel and its services. The same has been shared with the team.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Outstanding is all I can say. We stayed as a marriage party at this fantastic hotel in Nov 2013. It started as a tele-conversation and turned in to an extremely cordial interaction initiated through a very helpful approach from the staff. The best thing was the frank manner in which the people interacting with me came up with what they can do and what they cannot and how they can meet our requirements. Believe you me I got more than what I had expected.
We had a booked 14 rooms, a number which till the last day kept fluctuating as it happens with marriage parties. We finally availed only 13 rooms without being penalised for dropping one room at the last moment. We reached the hotel in a bus within minutes all our luggage was in the lobby and by the time I was through with distributing the keys to respective families all the luggage pieces had a tag on it. Everyone identified their luggage and the room numbers were quickly written on the tags. By the time we finished our lunch in the in-house restaurant, wherein the menu was as per our choice, the luggage was already in respective rooms. Two families fetched up as late as evening 4:30 PM but they were given lunch and well looked after despite the delayed arrival.
The rooms were neat and clean and spacious enough to accommodate additional bedding where required. The rooms as well as bathrooms had modern fittings which went into reducing the clutter of layout and facilitated ease of usage. A safe is an integral part of every room, as is a must at least for our marriage parties carrying extra valuables. Every room had a well stocked refrigerator and an arrangement for tea or coffee on the house, replenished regularly. And of course the Wi-Fi passwords were given to everyone along with the room keys at the time of the check in without having to ask for them.
We were given a hall, complementary, for a small mehendi function that we had the evening we arrived. The guests were floored by the lovely pakoras served there. The checkout was equally smooth with a staff more than willing to be of help even with loading the bus. Some of our guests stayed an additional day and were even provided free drop at the airport.
The breakfast was complementary for everyone who stayed. The lunch and dinner was outstanding. The best part was the care given to each and every aspect of the hospitality down to the smallest detail. The following are the strong points observed, warmth in hospitality, responsive & efficient staff, spacious and a neat & clean hotel.

Room Tip: Just communicate your requirement, the staff will go out of the way to meet your requirement.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Navneer C, General Manager at Fortune Inn Jukaso, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Dear Mr. Ritesh,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your group's visit to Pune.

I am delighted to know that your recent experience at Fortune Inn Jukaso was exceptional. It will further motivate us to deliver impeccable service to esteemed guests like you.

Regards,

Been to Fortune Inn Jukaso? Share your experiences!