Aurangabad is not a big city, relatively speaking, and not on everyone's itinerary so I didn't know what to expect in terms of the hotel. What a pleasant surprise! This hotel used to be a Vivanta by Taj, now it's a lower level Taj Residency, but don't let that fool you. The property looks and feels like a Vivanta. The food and service were great. The room was a good size and nicely appointed. The pool is large, the landscaping beautiful. The evening entertainment, a dancing and singing group of four, was excellent. If the caves at Ajanta and Ellora are on your itinerary (they're worth seeing!), I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moghul-style hotel with central dome, situated on 5 landscaped acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Hotel Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Taj Residency Hotel