I was in the Taj Aurangabad, for the 1st time on the 15th of August, 2013. I found it to be a very nice and hospitable hotel. The food and the staff were truly Taj Class. The tariff, was also reasonable, as compared to the other hotels of the area. It had a nice scenic view & old style monument property, going in line with the buildings of the city.
Their new Oriental Restaurant was small but nice. The food was really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moghul-style hotel with central dome, situated on 5 landscaped acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Vivanta by Taj Aurangabad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Residency Hotel Aurangabad
- Aurangabad Taj Residency Hotel