“Good nice lush green ambience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Meadows

You added The Meadows to your Saves list
The Meadows
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Gat No.135 &136 | Village Mitmita, Aurangabad 431002, India (Formerly Quality Inn The Meadows)   |
Ranked #11 of 47 Hotels in Aurangabad
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good nice lush green ambience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I had been there with my family it was great fun being there nice surrounding lush green grass food was gud.The ambience of the restaurant and room are eye catching.If one want to stay from hustle and bustle of the city i will definietly recommand this resort.
The surronding of the resort is beautiful spread in acres one can enjoy the greenry of the resort and only could hear one sound tht is the creeping of birds.The greenry of the resort is well maintened.The food is gud in taste.If i will get another chance to visit i will definietly visit this place and recommmend to my freinds.The behaviour of the staff is gud ready to help.Another JANNAT in other words

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Good and memorable stay after hectic journey from Nagpur. A very peaceful place and mostly rare flowers and birds attract me in the morning walk in the premises. Helpful staff good sleep, nice breakfast, and pool view is amazing...i love it very much...

Room Tip: In front of Pool.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Allahabad, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was stayed for 2 nights in mid April 2013 and were enjoyed very much with Greenery, peace, birds rare flowers & comfortable bed. staff is extremely helpful. We enjoyed our luxury breakfast at the swimming pool side restaurant. It was amazing feelings like a paradise in Aurangabad. At my next visit i will preferred the same place......Thanks

Room Tip: Pool side rooms
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The meadows has independent cottages located in the middle of small lawns. It has very relaxing green environs. They have a swimming pool which is clean (at least in the tourist season). The staff tries to please with a welcome dish of fruits / biscuits.
Overall a peaceful place in a noisy city

• Stayed October 2012
New Delhi, India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I went toward the end of the season (late March) and so mostly had the place to myself for my long weekend stay.

The Good: The service was fantastic. Staff were responsive to my questions and concerns. Everyone I talked to was eager to help. The ride from the airport went smooth (they had a sign with my name). They were able to book me fantastic, knowledgeable tour guides for the Caves and even a drive through the city sites on short notice. (Not cheap, but that wasn't my goal.) The food was good and I was well taken care of.

The So-So: The room was okay clean. One of those places you wished they scrubbed with bleach more, but not too bad and presented neatly enough. I did get several mosquito bites the first night but I think that, and the few little bugs I saw, were not really their fault, just a side effect of having individual cottages which, while cute, also had more openings to the outside as the weather was getting warm.

The information about the hotel and its services was somewhat lacking / ambiguous. They advertise multiple restaurants, but at least, the time of year I went, it was just the same place with a different label on the menu. I think they did have room service, it just wasn't advertised. I also had to ask to find out hours and locations. Not a big deal, but something you usually expect to find, especially in a place with a pretty large layout like this one.

The cable channels were decent, but not awesome, especially for English movies.

The Not-So-Good: My two main complaints are as follows. 1. That there was no way to secure the door from the inside. (I could "lock" it, but as the staff have a key, that barely counts. There were no incidents, but I would have felt better if I could have secured it.) and 2. the count 'em *three* phone calls to my room including one at 8:30am asking if I wanted a "massage". There was also a single sheet in the room advertising a variety of (misspelled) massage services at fairly high prices. As a solo female traveler, the constant requests gave me the creeps (though they must have sensed it somewhat because they switched to asking if I wanted a "foot" massage and then had the lady call me the next time). In any case, I saw nothing that remotely looked like a massage facility. And this hotel, although serviceable, it not the kind of location that it would even occur to me to get a legit massage. Aside from that, I was treated very professionally.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We were here in early March of 2013 and really enjoyed our stay. We were coming off the "Golden Triangle" tour and really needed to decompress. There were some language issues in the restaurant, but they all tried so hard to provide excellent service. It seemed as though there were only two other cottages occupied, so it was super quiet and peaceful. The hotel arranged all our driving and touring to the Ajanta and Ellora caves and our driver, Raj, was great. Very dependable and helpful. They are used to this so don't be afraid to have them make the arrangements (we did it via email). The driver will pick you up at the airport and take you back. On our last day we visited the Ellora caves and finished up a few hours before our flight - the hotel allowed us to come back, relax in our room until it was time to go to the airport - that was super-special service in my opinion. The driver waited until we were ready to go (they know the flight schedules) and was just terrific.

The rooms are super clean, wonderful cool, tiles and decor that truly goes with the environment and climate; the AC worked brilliantly. The restaurant was very fine, I'd say stick with the Indian selections though, we didn't really care for the sandwiches, but that's a matter of taste. They don't try to imitate a 'western hotel' as we found in the Golden Triangle. It feels very natural and homey. Would definitely recommend and go back.

Room Tip: Ask for the nicest and if they can give you a good rate - at certain times it seems vacancy level is...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Santa Clara, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

In the month of December, my husband and i got married here and we had booked the entire resort. There were absolutely no complaints from our guests, and that is a great thing considering we had people from all over the world. So all the rooms were clean, well kept, service was pleasant and the place is very beautiful and green. Its only 20 kms from Ellora so a good location if you are on a heritage tour.

Am really glad we got married there. The whole resort is tested and I recommend it.

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom suit is awesome
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Been to The Meadows? Share your experiences!