This was one of the best experiences to stay in such a beautiful hotel with an eye- pleasing temple view. The room was cosy and the staff was very friendly. The Enchant of the "OM" mantra in the reception area made us feel divine. Taking part in the Sandhya-Aarati was memorable and wonderful experience. A ride in the bicycles on the stony-track took us back to our childhood. The kids zone that had Carrom, table tennis, snooker, etc. my kid enjoyed playing in it. The gym was also good. Overall most memorable experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho Hotel
- The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho Hotel Khajuraho
- Holiday Inn Khajuraho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khajuraho "The City of Exotic-Temples", a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built between 950 AD & 1050AD, these exquisitely sculpted magnificent temples, are grouped into three divisions - the western, eastern & southern. Located 200 meters from the famous Western Group of Temples offering excellent views, The Grand Temple View Khajuraho is architecturally built along contemporary lines embellished with inspirations from this rich and exotic locale. After total renovation, the hotel has been recommissioned as high quality boutique living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Otel, MakeMyTrip, Expedia and Venere so you can book your The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.