We stayed one week at Kathika Plaza. Our room was beautifull, well maintained and confortable. The building and loaction are stunning. Great food and friendly staff. we really enjoyed our time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Excellence Award Winning family owned B&B/INN dedicated to ensure excellent value for money. SUITABLE FOR SINGLE, TWIN, FAMILY, GROUPS, SELF CATERING AND LONG STAY.The most hospitable B&B/INN located near famous Varkala Papanasam Beach & Cliff. Its location right near cliff makes possible an easy walk to the white sandy beach. Also there is complimentary drop and pick on request. There are numerous water spouts and spas on the sides of these cliffs and the beach is a haven for sun-bath and swimming. There are several small restaurants and shops near Helipad and around Papasnanam beach. Papanasam is also a perfect place to watch the sunset. Calm and relaxed atmosphere surrounded by coconut palms and beautiful background of rich greenery. Also there are special family interconnected rooms. Long veranda overlooking beautiful garden to relax and enjoy pollution free breeze. The in-house specialty is Delicious Traditional Home Made Kerala Food and also Toast, Eggs, Fruits, pancake etc. For breakfast. We consider your dietary restrictions. There are so many nearby attractions to visit and our travel desk will manage your sightseeing trips according to your interest. We also arrange Yoga class, Ayurveda and Dental treatment at top rated health centers. We enjoy making our guests feel Welcome in our lovely, safe and comfortable INN and also fulfill your hopes for the prefect retreat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Karthika Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karthika Plaza Tourist Hotel Varkala
- Karthika Plaza Resort Varkala, Kerala