We stayed four days at Deshaden in Late Jan. after a hectic 3 weeks in northern and south india, and loved it. We had a poolside room which seemed a better option, and they were very clean, and comfy, with sattelite tv, fans, good shower and air con. The breakfast each day was great, the pool was spotless and great to relax in, and the beach and cliffside shops and restaurants were a 3 min walk away. We were flying back to Melbourne from Trivandrum which was an hour taxi ride away ($25), but they also organise airport transfers. Dileesh on the front desk helped with this, and was always there for the travellers at Deshaden. The staff were great, and very welcoming and helpful, and on our last night we ate at the hotel restaurant and had the best seafood currie/s we had in india by far (and prob the best spring rolls too)... Looking around Varkala, Deshaden is definetely a good option, and great value...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala