Had a great time and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Could do with being a bit more child friendly. i.e menus, play area, etc Anyway, still wouldn't stop me from going back. Had a bit of a hiccup with the travel agent not paying bills and the hotel staff held us back and used us to get the money from the travel agent. Oh well. Business is business I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 200 metres from the Papanasam cliff at Varkala, Deshadan offers the best of everything. Be it the cuisine, the facilities or the comforts. At Deshadan you can explore a wide variety of holiday pleasures. Once you have had your fill of the beach choose to laze around in the deluxe A/C rooms facing the pool. Rest assured with mouth watering dishes with smiling service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Deshadan Cliff And Beach Resort
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Hotel Varkala
- Deshadan Cliff & Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala