“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort

Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort
You added Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort to your Saves list
Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort
Papanasam Cliff | Behind Nature Cure Govt. Hospital, Helipad, Varkala 695141, India   |
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in Varkala
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

One of the best trips I ever had in my life... It was amazing to stay there... I went there just to stay for 2 days... But it took me one week to move from there to next destination... It was awesome to stay there... The management is really good... The guys are also so good to create a good rapport with the guests... I enjoyed it a lot... Thank you guys,,

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Coimbatore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

I am voyager all around the world. I recommend the palm resort the place is situated in between north cliff and south cliff. The management and staff are so friendly, rooms are very spacious and clean, salient atmosphere with big balcony. I really enjoyed my holidays in there.

• Stayed November 2013
Canadian in Taiwan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The staff were very unfriendly and we had to ask to get the room cleaned. They won't clean it every day unless you ask and we had to ask twice to get it cleaned once while we were there. The staff are easy to find because they stay in the hammocks all day. If you don't care about service and want to be close to the beach then it might be fine. The rooms are basic and livable but other than that you probably can find better value for your money.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I initially planned to stay here one night, but ended up staying 6 as I had such a good time. Basic, clean rooms and close to the beach. I was travelling alone, but met lots of people at the resort. Great food and ayurvedic treatment. The ayurvedic facilities are much nicer than elsewhere in Varkala.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The staff are incredible.
The rooms are nice, clean, basic.
Short walk from beach and shops.
Prices range from 600- 2000 not as specified on this listing.
Never felt the need to lock my room as I have done every where else around India.

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Firstly - the price on the website is wrong.
You can get a room here in peak season from 350rps - 600rps (budget rooms) then I don't know what they go up to...( I am in a budget room)
But it's a lot cheaper than trip advisor says.
Secondly , this is a nice location. It's on the south side of the cliff, in between the south clif proper and the lovely south beaches. If you want to go to tacky town on the north cliff and and crowded beaches on that side, you have the option, but I would advise - head south.
My budget room is huge, the double bed would sleep 4 easily. The bathroom is simple and clean and we have a garden and hammock outside the door at our disposal.
All the staff have been super friendly and relaxed. I haven't known how long I was staying and they have been very flexible.
It has a really nice atmosphere.
I have taken a massage package and cannot reccomend it enough. My back is feeling better than it has done in years.
The price of these packages can be negotiated, so do what you can afford.
If you are lookin for a place to relax away from the touristy end of varkala then I would reccomend this alot.

• Stayed January 2013
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

I stayed at Palm for 3 nights just before the 2013 New Year. The place was great, very quiet, perfect for a holiday. It was also clean and comfortable with a nice view. The owner and staff were very friendly and I could not ask for a better place to stay.

I travelled solo and would recommend to solo woman travellers.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort? Share your experiences!