“EXCEPTIONAL YOGA EXPERIENCE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Yoga Varkala

Yoga Varkala
North End, Varkala Cliff | c/o Bohemian Masala boutique resort, Varkala 695141, India
+91 94467 03518
Owner description: Daily yoga with Vasudev in Bohemian Masala
Varanasi, India
“EXCEPTIONAL YOGA EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

As a recent enthusiast for yoga after two months travel in India, I have attended so many classes at each stop and this was one of the very best! Since my short course in Rishikesh, I had never experienced so much attention and help with my asanas, Vasu Dev truly goes above and beyond. He even ran a short session on headstands with me for no cost. It is also a beautiful environment and just overall professional. I will look forward to coming back when next in Varkala. Everyone who is interested in yoga should try these yoga sessions!

Paris
“Really wonderful yoga”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I arrived in Varkala and was immediately recommended attending Vasu Dev's yoga classes in the Bohemian Masala. I've tried yoga a couple of times before but it's never really clicked - but Vasu's beginners classes were an absolute joy to attend. Really methodical and clear, and a great grounding in the fundamental poses. I particularly enjoyed the singing flow sun salutations! Really kind, genuine man. Highly recommend.

“Terror Teacher”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Would not recommend socializing with Vasu. He took advantage of my venerability in a time of need.
I wanted spiritual advise, not someone to feel me up.

Visited January 2013
UK
“Wonderful Yogashala!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am currently in Varkala and loving the yoga instruction with Vasu Dev. The Bohemian Masala is a beautiful venue tucked away on the clifftop in Varkala and the yoga shala is just beautiful. The roof is draped with beautiful multicoloured saris adding a real aesthetic delight to the yoga space!

Vasu is a highly experienced, humble and patient instructor. I cannot recommend his classes enough!

Weyarn, Germany
“yoga varkala northcliff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Vasudev is teaching shivananda yoga, but with little changes of routine everyday.
I still enjoy the very inspiring and empathic lessons back home via the amazing DVD recorded on the cliff!

Visited March 2013