“Had the best ayurveda treatment ever” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 17 Activities in Varkala
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer good and quality ayurveda treatments.
Almaty, Kazakhstan
“Had the best ayurveda treatment ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was my 4th time in India and all the previous times I wanted to get an ayurveda treatment but never had enough time for it.
Although last year I tried one amature ayurvedic treatment in one of the hotels and was very disappointed.
This year I got to Sanjeevani Ayurveda Hospital and Yoga Center. I was amazed by their approach and treatment. First of all I'd like to pay attention to the professionalism of all the personnel, beginning from the doctor to the massage therapists. A very thorough cosultation helped me see and the doctor appoint the necessary treatment including different kinds of massages, oils, herbs and further ayurvedis medicine which I took home to take for some more months.
I really got a feeling of deep and proper treatment.
Thank you very much.
I do recommend this clinic.

Visited February 2013

London
“More than I could have hoped for. Thank you thank you!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I have been under the kind care of Dr Manoj and the Sanjeevani team since arriving from London in November 2012 and I can't thank them enough for their part in my transformation.
I arrived in immense pain with a chronic spinal problem and was looked after so well that my mind, body and spirit could finally breathe! I spent many wonderful weeks feeling the positive changes each day and was sad to leave Varkala to pursue some other treatments I'd wanted to follow. I later returned to the Sanjeevani team and Dr Manoj though when I found that this was where I wanted to be for treatment and recovery and was very happy to see the doctor again and the lovely ladies who really do give amazing massages! The doctor is very experienced and professional and I felt very safe under his care, even with quite a debilitating spinal issue.
There are so many places that offer Ayurvedic treatment but this is one genuine place you can trust in Varkala and Dr Manoj truly cares for all his visitors and has all the time in the world for you. The clinic is set in a very peaceful garden, away from any hustle and bustle so a real opportunity to slow down and be at peace. The food was exactly what the body needed too - delicious and healthy. A real treat for the body, mind and soul.
See for yourself - i'm sure you'll be as wonderfully surprised as I was!

Visited November 2012
Suffolk England
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

My partner and I had the rejuvinating massage, and both our comments when we came out was WOW!! It's not for everybody, as it means being totally naked, and the Doctor massaging you with both his hands and feet for 90 minutes. We felt both, refreshed and rejuvinated afterwards, and enjoyed it so much, we even had a 2nd treatment before the end of our holiday.

Visited February 2013
Malmo, Sweden
“Great massage and yoga at Sanjeevani ayurveda center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I stayed two weeks in Varkala in January 2013. While my partner had a 14-day long treatment by Dr Manoj I had one massage and attended to Dr Manoj's yoga-class every morning. It's a professional and friendly clinic with an experienced and very skilled doctor. The clinic is located about a 15 minutes walk from the Hellipad (which divides the south and the north cliff). Best thing is to take a riksha (a couple of minutes from the Hellipad) which for us worked perfectly fine. You'll find the clinic along the main road next to Kaya house, a small hotel. I found the clinic to be a very calm and peaceful place, a place that you want to return to.

I can highly recommend Sanjeevani ayurveda center and Dr Manoj. It's definitely worth the money and from what I experienced you will get excellent ayurvedic medical care. Try it!

Visited January 2013
Malmo, Sweden
“Excellent psoriasis treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I came to Varkala in search for a good psoriasis-treatment. I shopped around, and shopped around - and finally I found Dr Manoj and Sanjeevani Ayurveda Center.

After a meeting, where I found the place very professional, I signed up for a 14 days treatment.

It was an excellent choice.

Kind and professional staff, a skilled and caring doctor, wonderful massages and treatment, and some ayurvedic medicine. After two weeks my infected skin became like new born skin.

Besides all that, Dr Manoj teached yoga early, early in the morning. A perfect way to start the lazy days in Varkala.

If my psoriasis turns worse again in the future - I will certainly be back in Sanjeevani. And even (hopefully) if it will not - I will probably be back for massages and yoga.

Visited January 2013