I have booked through Makemytrip.com on 17.03.2014 and went along with my family.They are providing ground floor room near reception. These rooms are having no balcony and no privacy at all.
Breakfast was pathetic. They have only two staff to serve.
We really lost our money. They are discriminating people those who have booked online and through direct.
Please do not waste you money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala