I bring a group of 30 college students form the US every year to India for 3-4 weeks. This year Idecided to bring them to varkala for 3 days and I was so glad we stayed at the Sanctum Spring Beach Resort. They were incredibly accommodating to my group, arranging transportation to and from the airport at reasonable rates, getting a doctor for sick students. Working with on the breakfast menu for our group.
It was quiet enough being away from the main strip but still right on the cliff with easy access to the beach and transportation to town just downstairs.
The manager of the hotel was also really helpful without always being in your face as is often the case with hospitality in hotels in India.
I plan on bringing my group back here every year.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.