I spent 2 weeks at Shiva Garden last year and had such a great time I came back to Varkala this year only because I couldn't resist spending more time there. The common area has hammocks, a swing and a comfy dining area which is great for meeting other travelers and even hanging out with the adorable kids of the families that stay there. I don't think any other Guest House in Varkala offers that. The rooms have everything you need and the dorms are perfect for budgeting backpackers. The addition of locks this year made it even easier to leave my valuables when I went to the beach, although I was never nervous about any of my things being stolen. Jayan, Lovely and Baiju take care of everything and make sure their guests have a wonderful time. I look forward to a great stay there again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala