We stayed at BlueWater for about 4 days and loved our time there. Varkala is a really nice spot, with a relaxed athmosphere and great views and beaches. Even though we were there during monsoon season we had some sun (as well as some rain). BlueWater is situated a 15 minute walk from the restaurants and cafés on the cliff. It's a more quiet location and definitely worthwile. The only downside is the lack of lighting on the cliff path at night. Rakesh the manager was extremely helpful and does a great job in keeping the place top notch. This is truly is a hidden gem in India.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Bluewater Beach Hotel
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.