We stayed here for 3 nights over the Christmas period, we got one of the cottages which was 3500rs a night, quite expensive for India, but the room was spotless with really quiet air con, large and very modern with a huge fridge which was great for making mineral water ice cubes. They didn't raise there prices for the Christmas week like pretty much everyone else does in Varkala.
I would recommend staying here, didn't have any bad experiences, it was a few mins from the main drag so away from the noise and people.
The only negative thing I could think of saying is that the layout of the restaurant isn't very appealing, they have plastic table covers and lots of concrete. There are plenty of restaurants with great views very close by, so I think they should do some work on the place to make it an attractive option to make more people eat there.
Apart from the that, the staff are great and the service was also brilliant, they even brought me free sliced lemons for my gin tonics!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, quiet and peaceful place with comfortable, clean stylish rooms and independent cottages, nicely situated in a tropical garden to relax and enjoy - that is Signature Residence at North Cliff Varkala, Kerala. With a choice of three unique cottages or well appointed hotel rooms, Signature Residence aims to offer you luxurious comfort and security. Only 2 minutes walk from Varkala's stunning Papanasham Cliffs and beach to Signature Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo and HostelBookers so you can book your Signature Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Residence Varkala, Kerala
- Signature Residence Hotel Varkala