Fantastic beautiful place with just 100 hundreds meters to the waves on the beach. Could not be better. Staff is really helpful and can assist with everything, also bookings on backwater sailing. But first and foremost, say here, if you wanna stay here. There is nothing close by, so prepare to be just here and eat, drink and relax, relax, relax....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village is the sister concern of the Somatheeram with same facilities and services. Manaltheeram with its complex of thatched huts and air-conditioned Kerala houses overlooking the ocean fills your days with the sharing of a village life with Authentic Ayurveda Treatments. Oyster shaped swimming pool seen merging with the blue sea, providing mesmerizing view of the setting sun. The restaurant at the Manaltheeram is the ideal venue of sharing of food in the evenings for all travelers. You get to see an authentic slice of life at Manaltheeram. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Manaltheeram Ayurveda Beach Village Kerala, India