We stayed 2 nights in Vivanta by Taj and we enjoyed our stay very much. The buggy ride to the resort, the walkways with palm trees and the lovely views from the room made our stay very nice. We dined at the beach restaurant where they served local cuisine. The sea was very rough, so we did not jump in. The pool was small and close to the dining area. The pool also was always crowded and noisy. Would be great to visit during off season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the most happening restaurants which open to the lobby to create an enticing food zone offering the best in world cuisine. Technology is woven through it all. Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, has all the entertainment and connectivity options today's traveller requires. Become a part of our world. Feel the pulse of an international business and conferencing destination. Experience the buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Trivandrum Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Vivanta By Taj - Trivandrum Kerala, India