The room was clean, very comfortable bed, nice desk and chair for work. Great soaps and shampoo, wood floors with a rug, not wall-to-wall (a plus for an allergy sufferer). The buffets are lavish and the breakfast buffet is fantastic! Don't order a la carte or western food, it's just average. The hotel really shines on the Indian food at the buffet. The pool is on the 2nd floor roof in a beautiful grassy area, and is perfect for exercise and laps. It is also peaceful since it is not in the major traffic area of the hotel. An early morning or evening swim with the moon out is a delight. I stayed for 5 nights for work and the staff was wonderfully helpful, I needed a phone card and they helped, an airport challenge, no problem, a request, right away. They also were very friendly. Overall this is tremendous value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Trivandrum Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Vivanta By Taj - Trivandrum Hotel
- Vivanta By Taj - Trivandrum Kerala, India
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the most happening restaurants which open to the lobby to create an enticing food zone offering the best in world cuisine. Technology is woven through it all. Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum, has all the entertainment and connectivity options today's traveller requires. Become a part of our world. Feel the pulse of an international business and conferencing destination. Experience the buzz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.