The rooms are large and spacious and have a huge balcony from where you get a wonderful view of the Green trees covered hills all around. Bathrooms are also huge and well kept. It gives a feel of staying within a resort in a jungle as there is greenery all around. I had a enjoyable stay and the food was also good. The staff are very courteous and always ready to help. It is around 5 Kms from the Kumily town but doesnt matter much if you are looking to have a relaxing and quiet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thekkady Wild Corridor almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly , elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side , overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Thekkady Wild Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Kerala