We stayed here for 2 nights as part of our tour around Kerala. On arrival there is a lovely reception area with a wonderful view. We were given drinks and then shown to our room which was spacious and clean with another good view. The swimming pool looked really nice but you have to walk down lots of steps to get there as it is further down the hill. We didn't get to use it because by the time we got back from our day trip it was closed. The restaurant was average but was one of the few places we found that actually sold alcohol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thekkady Wild Corridor almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly , elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side , overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Thekkady Wild Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Kerala