We stayed here for 1 night but 2 full days. It was like a blessing in disguise. We stayed here while our Kerela Trip and due to some strike on the day we were to checkin we checked in very early around 6 am. The property was really very good. Its a huge property with lush green landscaping. Rooms were of big size and a good bathroom. Has a very good spa. Its food was amazing and Chefs were very cooperative. it was a value for money. Being a off season he had a good stay here and a very good service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady