Great place and good serenity to stay and enjoy the calm. The location seemed over-crowded but once inside the campus you are away from all the noise. Enjoyed the stay. Food in the main kitchen is excellent here and so is the service however the taste at the tea/ coffee shop lead us to suggest that it can be avoided. Did not participate in any of the activities since that was not the intent of this trip.
Enjoyed the stay. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala