We stayed 3 days in March as part of a family vacation to celebrate to our parents anniversary. As must be obvious from the reviews this is a very eco-friendly resort - from the huts, to the resort, the pool, the activities - everything tries to connect you to nature. This IS the place to relax and decompress.
The service from the entire team was simply outstanding. They went above and beyond once we they knew about our parent's anniversary. They decorated the room beautifully. The entire staff signed on a greeting card - that made our parent's day.
The other aspects of service were excellent as well - helping secure the Boat ride and Nature walk in Periyar reserve; cooking classes; ensuring special diet for my toddler son, etc.
Would love to come back again sometime ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala