In our trip in Kerala, Spice village is one of the best hotel.
Service and staff was excellent, everytime ready for you but never
Special mention for the staff of the restaurant ( the manager is very good), for the main chef, and for housekeeping staff.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
The hotel is in a big property and is nice to visit all.
Kitchen lesson are very interesting!
Food great .. Kerala style but not difficult to eat.
The hotel help you also to organise
The only point is the price of ayuverdic massagge, mexpensive like in Europe.. I think if they have correct price the centre will be full everytime
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spice Village is an eco resort in the hills(thekkady) near the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. A cluster of tribal style huts set in a beautiful spice garden is a great escape for most tourists from the heat of the plains, and also a great place for some adventure activities. We have a comfortable pool, an ayurvedic spa, we organise treks into the forest, bamboo rafting and many more. A walk through the property itself is a great way to explore many aspects of nature and the green initiatives undertaken at this eco resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Spice Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spice Village Hotel Thekkady
- Spice Village Thekkady, Kerala