Dear all, I quite agree that Lotus 8 is very convenient located i.e. closed to the airport, and then it all ends there.
I had the “pleasure” of staying one night last week, and let me share the worst experiences with you.
1. After having switch the A/C of – it could not be turned back on
2. No hot water in the morning for a quick shower – I kindly informed the reception on this matter upon checking out, only to be confronted by a reply as “okay”
3. The hotel had a convention gathering on the roof top – playing music (very loud music) until midnight – okay I can live with that although booked for long distance early morning flight, but unfortunately this event carried out until 2 o’clock (am) supported by loud talking, laughter and music. I definitely do not mind guest having fun, but I had expected a marginally bit more respect for the guest – why didn’t the reception intervene? And not to say the least, for some unknown reasons, furniture being chairs and tables HAD to be moved around – believe me, that makes the most hideous and terrible noise as the floor is tiled.
4. Finally the maintenance of the room, seemed somewhat “history” – worn down room and the bathroom in a desperate need of seeing some paint .... not forgetting, if you are taller than 180 cm remember to lower your head when standing at the sink ....
5. Last but not least, the hotel does not offer exchange of foreign currency, well they do but not at a competitive rate to put it mildly !
My advice, is find another hotel and spend a few Rupees more if needed !
The lawn next to the hotel !
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.