We arrived and were met at the airport by CG's neighbour-turned-driver Baiju, who was on time and helped us get an Indian simcard (major hassle in town). And ambled our way in town.
The drive to Fort Cochin from the airport took an hour and a half. The homestay itself is cozy and very clean. The rooms are a bit pokey, but fitting a family of five into a normal sized room is always a squeeze.
What makes the place special is manager Benson and his two boys Denver and Donovan. They are natural innkeepers. Attentive, impeccably polite, and no-nonsense types that go to great lengths to help their guests.
We enjoyed CG's service so much that we felt we had to comment upon it for other travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Costa Gama, we provide furnished singe & double bed rooms, with clean bathrooms, fitted with European style accessories. The newly constructed building is built in the traditional style. The furnished, well lit rooms also have insect proof windows, to give you a peaceful and comfortable experience at Fort Cochin. The English speaking host will assist you while you are at Costa Gama. Other facilities include: surface transport with English speaking drivers, travel assistance, air/ rail/ road travel reservations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Costa Gama Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Gama Homestay Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Costa Gama Homestay Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala