1. Nice deluxe room with basic features (TV, Aircon, Mini refrigerator, table and chairs, complimentary mineral water).
2. Queen size bed. Not good enough if you are a family with small child. Mattress also not firm if you are looking for one.
3. Clean bathroom with good shower.
4. Unimpressive toiletries and torn towels is a let down.
5. Complimentary decent buffet breakfast. Not much choices but it was a decent mix. Would do good, if everything is served hot. Nice ever smiling staff.
6. Good location in Fort Kochi close to other sightseeing options in Fort Kochi. Busy road infront of hotel can get you an Auto (for 30 rupees) to nearby places and restaurants. But no shopping options nearby. You will have to go to Ernakulam, MG Road for that, which is some distance away.
7. Clean and comfortable hotel with no-frills. So if you are looking for budget hotel with most of the time being spent in sightseeing, this is a convenient option in Fort Kochi. Good value for money spent.
8. Having a travel desk with local information will help. Front desk struggled to answer our queries for places of interest and some help in bookings for KTDC tours. But staff was polite in responding with whatever information they could get.
9. Average food in restaurant with reasonable pricing. It was bit spicy for us but we should have informed of lesser spice. But there are lot of lovely seafood options around 2 kms. We specially loved food at restaurant at Abad Hotel in Princess Street and it was not too expensive.
Would recommend as no-frills hotel with value for money.