The worst Professionalism I ever seen... I've booked this place by phone 2 days b4 the stay.. I got a call from them in the morning "sir u r reaching here by evening, so do u need any dinner, either veg or non veg" I've impressed by the hospitality, I thought "wow they r going to care us like any thing" but I said we will reach by late evening only, so we don't need any dinner...
carrying the dreams we take the train in callicut to kochin.. after an hour they have called me and informed that "sorry sir we dont have room for u, because we got some international booking just now, so we cant give u the room.. we really apologize for that inconvenience caused (high end hospitality)..
I really shocked like any thing... Imagine a couple with luggage standing in cherai beach and blinking where to stay..after that we managed to get some room and that place is really too better then this..
The moral is "dont go to this place with out any written confirmations, words from mouth and dont have faith on promises"....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The golden sandy beaches of Arabian Sea, the prawn farms and the backwaters as a background, away from the regular road traffic and the crowded tourist spots, repose you to the most fraternal, tranquil and serene environment. With fabulous views of uninterrupted coastline and serene backwaters, Kuzhupilly Beach House is the place to live for people who would love to experience nature, backwaters, beaches, ample seafood, traditional Kerala village life, and friendly local people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Kuzhupilly Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuzhupilly Beach House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Kuzhupilly Beach House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala