Having been in India for 2 months, and having stayed in various places of varying quality (ie some truly awful dives) this place is a bit of heaven. It isn't the cheapest homestay you'll find here by a long shot (and it isn't even really a homestay, although advertised in some places as such), but it is clean, comfy, cool, there are books, comfy chairs, good breakfast and coffee. The people are friendly and helpful, and it is in a great location. The price (I am paying 3000 rupees a night inc breakfast) means it is a treat for a couple of nights rather than a longer stay, but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala