We were the first time in India and booked this nice homestay from germany, which as it turned out, was the best decision we could have made. The transfer to the hotel in the middle of the night was no problem and everything we planned with Lesley (tour to munnar and the backwaters), the nice owner of the residancy, did function very well. The rooms are very nice and clean, with ac and moskito net. There is a nice restaurant with a very friendly crew, good breakfast, and when our son arrived a few days later it was no problem to get an additional bed in the room. All in all I would in any case recommend this residancy and I would surely book it again, if I come back one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala