I traveled in Oct'12 with my family., very good & pleasant place to relax..!
Rooms are comfortable & cozy., out of 3 rooms where we stayed, one of the room (# 9) has AC water dripping on bed, as we stayed for single nite, we felt not to bother Mr.Leslie & family..!, so we switched off the AC :)
Only the hitch is besides good breakfast they don't provide any food., we need to depend on nearby restaurants., oceanos on beach side else there are good & small restaurants at queens street ., watching restaurants & stores for a moment I felt like I'm in goa..all are at walkable distance..which is a definitely a plus staying here..!
Mr.Leslie thanks a lot for wonderful breakfast., we all enjoyed it..! also I recommend please help ALL your guests with cab service..!
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.