We stayed at Anns for 3 nights. We had finished our tour of North India and came to Anns for our South India tour. It is really a wonderful place and very friendly family. Great hosts. Leslie the owner arranged tours to Periyar and Munnar including cab and stay. In all our tours of North India and South, we completely enjoyed staying at Anns the best. We wanted to cook food and we bought jumbo prawns and on our request this friendly family cooked them,and also fish curry in kerala style, chappattis along with us and it was like a family get together. It was a totally different experience. The hotel itself is situated in exotic location and very near to all the touristic places in fortcochin. Great breakfast and well kept rooms and very friendly helpful owners. Definitely would come back and also highly recommed this place to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anns Residency is a superb blend of homestay and hotel set in serene surroundings in the heart of Fort Cochin. This dutch colonial style building is situated on Post Office Road, opposite the Indo Portuguese Museum, and is just a stone's throw away from the Beach, Dutch Cemetry, Chinese Fishing Nets, St Francis Church and all other places of interest. We at Anns, believe in providing a homely atmosphere to our guests in a three star hotel environment. Come, experience our friendly and homely Residency to start off your holidays with a bang or end your holidays in an oasis of calm that refreshes you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, EasyToBook and Booking.com so you can book your Ann's Residency reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anns Residency Kochi
- Anns Residency Hotel Kochi
- Ann's Residency Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala