i stayed here for almost 2 weeks, great stay had fun, very clean, great service and fitted perfectly into my budget. i would recomend this place to everyone who want to visit fort kochi. the service was great, they helped me firmiliarise myself with the area and even lent me there bikes for free.
very much enjoyed my stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Cochin is a small town in the southern part of India. For centuries, it remained the focal point to many a European traveler, who eventually made it home. And in years to follow, it gradually acquired an eclectic mix of varied cultures that blend to form a unique existence for itself. Today, much of the place continues to exude this charm. Its tiny allies, European styled villas, quaint cafes and extensive grounds, all of which merge to create a beautiful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Raintree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Raintree Hotel Kochi
- Raintree Motel Kochi
- Raintree Lodge Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala