Having stayed in Old Harbour last year, I knew Raintree, its sister hotel, was going to be the perfect place to stay for five days.
The hotel is immaculate and the housekeeping staff, in particular Chechi, were professional and friendly. The room itself was light, airy and its decor was stylish.
Boshi was incredibly helpful and welcomed us with such a smile! He gave us fantastic advice on places to visit and places to eat- Kashi's breakfasts are delicious! John was also wonderful, so helpful and could not do more to help us.
Definitely a hotel I would return to!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fort Cochin is a small town in the southern part of India. For centuries, it remained the focal point to many a European traveler, who eventually made it home. And in years to follow, it gradually acquired an eclectic mix of varied cultures that blend to form a unique existence for itself. Today, much of the place continues to exude this charm. Its tiny allies, European styled villas, quaint cafes and extensive grounds, all of which merge to create a beautiful location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Raintree Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raintree Lodge - Fort Cochin, Kerala Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Raintree Hotel Kochi
- Raintree Motel Kochi
- Raintree Lodge Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala