Onlything I liked about the hotel:
- Facility of Cloak Room and Free-Room provided for Refreshing.
- I was supposed to check-out the hotel at 12:00 Noon. But my Train wasat 07:00 pm in the evening. We checked out at 11:30 am, kept thebaggages in the Cloak-Room of the hotel, went for sight seeing,returned back to the hotel at 05:30 pm.We got a single-bed room for refreshing ourself (Absolutely free ofcost)
Quality of Service:
- The beverages ordered was supplied in time.
- But order for any food and wait, call them to remind and wait, callthem again to remind and wait again. Go down to restaurant, ask them,they will come to your room immediately for serving and wait till youreach your room.
- Better book the hotel for Room Only. They provide complimentary"BREAK-FAST", i.e., if you make payment for a C.P. pax.
- They are sure to give you a complimentary "BR" and charge you for"EAK-FAST" you have at restaurant.
- If you have children or extra person staying in same room, thecomplimentary "BR" does not hold good for the extra person, even thoughthey charge for them (Children, no extra beds, no break fast, butcharge at 300 per night. No idea on what this is for? When asked, theysaid for extra person.)
- Food was not worth for the money.
- I ordered for "Appam with Veg-stew" (One great kerala dish.) I gotAppam with one side completely black in color. Veg Stew can better berenamed as "Cardomom-Stew"
- I ordered for a Pot coffee, the coffee given had a great smell of 75%Tea & 25% Coffee. I ordered for a Bru Coffee Next Day. I am stilltrying to figure out what was given to me.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.