“CHEATING TO THE CORE” 1 of 5 stars
Review of IMA House

IMA House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kochi (Cochin)
IMA House
You added IMA House to your Saves list
J.N. International Stadium Road, Kochi (Cochin) 682025, India   |
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
“CHEATING TO THE CORE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Myself and my husband had booked a room for one night and when we checked in we asked the check out time and the person at at the reception said you can check out any time and there was nothing written and kept in the reception about the check out time.We had our reunion in the banquet hall on 15th and like myself so many our batch mates have come for the same thing. Our function got over after lunch and we had enough time to check out if they told us about the 24 hr check out time.At 6-15 we came to the reception to checkout To my surprise we were charged for 2 nights . When asked he (The same person who was there at the reception during my check in )is telling that 24 hr check out is their policy.On top of that they cheated on our room service bill. We only had one room service and they charged us for 2 of the same amount with a different bill no. I didn't think that they will cheat me like this. When I was at the station I checked the bill and found that they have charged me for 2 room service for the same amount.I had signed only one bill which we didn't get along with the food and after asking several tines for the bill they brought the bill after 11.30 pm when we were fast asleep.The person who was sin the reception at 11 am on 14th and 6pm on 15th (the same one) is a big cheat and I hope The management will take some action against him for cheating customers like this . I never had such experience and I have traveled inside and outside India and stayed in so many good hotels and never got cheated like this.Another thing is that in from of the apartment block we stayed there is an open drain which stings and it is so un hygenic and if you look at the lifts they are so dirty and never cleaned.After midnight there was terrible music and dance going on .Rooms a re not sound proof at all

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed here in november 2013.The food here is very cheap and of good quality.
Service is pretty ok.Has swimming pool ,spa and game areas.It is located far away from the city and unless you have your own vehicle,transportation will be a bit of a problem.The room has basic amenities.The room was not as clean as expected.The bathroom is very basic and requires renovation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Mumbai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Nice spacious apartment for comfortable stay in cochin,very good room service with all the basic amenities. Lavish car parking , deilicious restaurant. Generator backup is not of high quality. Hot water is available throughout. Easily accesible from all parts of ernakulam.Swimming pool,Games area,are added features.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
india
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I really fell in love with their studio apartments.....well furnished with mini refrigerator,mini kitchen,lengthy hall and lovely bedrooms with bathroom attached and an extra bathroom too.Exquisite food and excellent laundry service.They possess a swimming pool and spa for your recreation and very spacious halls to conduct any kind of functions .Altogether very stylish and comfy place to stay whenever you are in Kochi. Located far away from the usy arena of the be metro.May be a play area for the kids would enhance their facilities.(not aware if they already have one)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to IMA House? Share your experiences!