I stayed here at the end of May for a few days at the start of a Kerala holiday. Although clearly out of season (the hotel was very quiet) the staff were attentive, polite, efficient and were as friendly as you would expect from Keralans.
Decor and room all lived up to expectations (think dark wooden, post colonial, boutique) with just a little edge of quirkiness. Pool was clean, and one of the warmest outdoor pools I've swam in! And with a view overlooking the river, what's not to like
Food in the restaurant was simply outstanding. Chef Ajeeth Janardhanan did a stunning job - and I had to tear myself away.
No, it's not cheap by Indian standards. But compared to Europe, it's a total bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin