A lovely home-from-home nestled in the heart of Fort Cochin.
An ‘infinity’ swimming pool with great views and cheeky house crows, great food, cookery demos and yoga are all within the grounds. The daily sunset cruise starts from right next to the pool.
Within 5 minutes on foot are a ferry terminal (not as disturbing as that might sound) and iconic Chinese fishing nets, a choice of two venues for evening cultural shows of traditional dance and martial arts, and some Colonial buildings. A slightly longer walk, or a tuk-tuk ride, will bring the spice market of Mattancherry and the Commonwealth’s oldest synagogue, and most of the rest of the historic heart of Kochi, into scope.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, MakeMyTrip, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL and Despegar.com so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin