My wife and I stayed here for two nights at the start of our tour of Kerala in November 2012. Our first impressions were from the vehicle ferry that docks next to the hotel, approximately every 20 minutes from 06:00hrs until about 21:00hrs. Don’t worry there are complimentary ear protection in each room. The hotel has a lovely colonial feel to it, you can just imagine going back in time 100 years. The rooms are well appointed with fantastic beds and better bathrooms. The shower was to die for... We only had breakfast at the hotel, but this came with the full silver service - the eggs benedict are magnificent. There are two fairly reasonable restaurants across the road from the hotel, but they will not afford you the view that the Brunton Boatyard commands of the river. Very pleased with the hotel. also great pool and view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This CGH Earth property is located in Fort Cochin, right in the middle of all the historic monuments, right in front of the mouth of the harbour, and with a magnificent view of all the grand ships coming into Cochin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Brunton Boatyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brunton Boatyard Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Brunton Boatyard Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Brunton Boatyard Cochin