The best 7 day stay, in our month on Southern India. Their restaurants were excellent. Staff could not put themselves out more for you. Ayurveda massage at their spa 'to die for'. Their jewellery store was sooo impressive & such quality you could not leave empty handed. At our request, they would drive us in the hotel Range Rover to the local ferry terminal, where, for 3 rupees we would go to Fort Cochin or mainland Ernakulun, etc & catch auto rickshaws around exploring everywhere. Then back to 'heaven on earth', lol, the Taj. Was amazing!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Willingdon Island with a magnificent view of Cochin harbour, Vivanta by Taj - Malabar is a fine balance between yesterday and tomorrow. Our lobby is a unique mix of chic and classic. The heritage wing, built in 1935, reflect the inherent beauty of Cochin. And the tower wing houses newly renovated guestroom suites, each a delicate mix of the classic with the contemporary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Malabar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Taj Malabar Cochin Kochi
- Taj Malabar Cochin Hotel Kochi
- Vivanta By Taj - Malabar Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala