It was only at the end of my three week trip in Kerala, Mysore and Mumbia that I appreciated the quality of service and accommodation offered by this hotel and its sister properties Trinity & Serenity. The stylish rooms are spacious and well equipped and the location is ideal for exploring Fort Kochi. While the food is great in the hotel there is also an excellent restaurant, Dal Roti just around the corner. This is also one of the few hotels which have a bar open to non residents.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Agoda, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.