The best food you can get in Cochin. Even if you are not saying there you have to have a meal here. The chef Manoj Nair is a young charming person who turns out amazing tuna in balsamic starters and amazing pasta and many other Awesome dishes. In the evening get yourself a glass of wine with tapas. The hotel is owned by a lowly couple from germany and Spain.
- Also Known As:
- Malabar House Hotel
- Malabar House Hotel Kochi (Cochin)
- Malabar House Kochi (Cochin), India - Kerala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malabar House is a charming boutique hotel overlooking the parade ground in the heart of Fort Cochin. The 17 highly individual rooms and suites seamlessly combine tradition and contemporary design. The Malabar House is a member of Relais & Chateaux. Malabar escapes offers the finest circuit of boutique and villa hotels in Kerala. Placed in colonial Fort Cochin, the backwaters and the plantation hills, each escape gives you a distinct experience & flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Tingo, MakeMyTrip, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Malabar House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.